Entrepreneurial Workshop (Registration link!)
October 24, 2023 @ 17:00 - February 20, 2024 @ 20:00
Registrations are closed
What you can expect during the Entrepreneurship Workshop:
1 From an idea to an organization (Tuesday, October 24 und October 31, 5:00 – 7:00 PM)
Participants will be encouraged to consider the meaning of an organization in a social context. They will learn about different forms of organizations and try to develop a vision for their own organization.
Time: 2 hours, bibliography (Oct 24, 5:00 – 7:00 pm)
Feedback the following week : 1 hour (Oct 31, 5:00 – 6:00 pm)
Outcome: Organization model/ also as a physical model
Teacher/Coach: Anastasia Zagorni
2 Ecosystem – Berlin and the world (Tuesday, November 7 and November 14, 5:00 – 7:00 PM)
In this workshop the participants will explore with which industries they can act together in the market and what their project means in this market. Through simple tasks they will explore the relevant ecosystem, also beyond Berlin, to understand their field of action.
- Time: 2 hours + advance discussion with Berlin Partner (Nov 7, 5:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Feedback the following week : 1 hour (Nov 14, 5:00 – 6:00 pm)
- Result: visualization
- Teacher/Coach: Anastasia Zagorni
3 Impact – Understandig the impact of entrepreneurial activity (Tuesday, November 21 and November 28, 5:00 – 7:00 PM)
Impact as a term is currently experiencing a hype. seekicks understands this term on the one hand asimpact of the entrepreneurial activity on the environment and society (SDG) and on the other on the other hand as an indicator for the relevance of a company – impact measurement. These aspects to be discussed and get to know new tools for impact measurement.
- Time: 2 hours (Nov 21, 5:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Feedback the following week : 1 hour (Nov 28, 5:00 – 6:00 pm)
- Result: documentation of impact, tools
- Teacher/Coach: Anastasia Zagorni with likely Phineo Start-ups
4 Setting up a Business model (Tuesday, December 5 and December 12, 5:00 – 7:00 PM)
A business model is a tool used to outline the process from “product creation” to delivery to customers. There are several variations here. We will learn about these, e.g. Business Model Canvas, and map the process using existing business ideas.
- Time: 2 hours (Dec 5, 5:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Feedback the following week : 1 hour (Dec 12, 5:00 – 6:00 pm)
- Result: first idea about the business model
- Teacher/Coach: likely Ulrike Müller
5 Steps to business planning (Tuesday, January 9 and January 16, 5:00 – 7:00 PM)
The foundation of an organization includes a detailed business planning that summarizes the ability of a company to act. In this seminar we will go through the realistic planning steps as well as create a short business plan.
- Time: 2 hours (Jan 9, 5:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Feedback the following week : 1 hour (Jan 16, 5:00 – 6:00 pm)
- Result: Short business plan
- Teacher/Coach: likely mrp
6 Prepare a Pitch (Tuesday, January 23 and 30 6:00 – 8:00 PM)
At the workshop, participants will think through and put together their pitch presentation.
- Time: 2 hours (Jan 23, 6:00 – 8:00 pm)
- Feedback the following week: 1 hour (Jan 30, 6:00 – 7:00 pm)
- Result: Pitch template
- Teacher/Coach: tba
7 Pitch/Presentation of ideas (Tuesday, February 20, 6:00 – 8:00 pm)
At the end of the workshop series there is the possibility to present your project to a group of experts in January 2024 to get recommendations for further development and funding.